Sunday 5 October 2008

Bev's Birthday









I turned 29 on Sept 23rd. This was the same day Evelyn started school and dance. We spent the whole day from 10 am to 4 pm in Boyle. I think I am going to dread Tuesdays. It is a really long time to spend in a very small village. And, a really long time for Ethan to go without at nap.

After dance class, I picked up some Chinese food for dinner. Our friend Melissa came over for dinner and Ryan managed to get me an ice cream cake from the Marble Slab. He was in Edmonton the previous week, and picked it up then, kept it at school all week and brought it home on my birthday. It was really yummy.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hope 29 is the BEST year yet for you! If you work it right, you can be 29 for the rest of your life...at least that's what Bob Hope says.
:D
Hope tomorrow goes well.
Ruth