Sunday 27 May 2007

Visit with Little Lillian-Ruth

We went and met Lillian on Saturday. She was so tiny! Her little squeaks and sounds were so quiet. She seemed to be a pretty laid-back girl. She just went with the flow. Bettina has regained much of her figure already (Good for her!) and looked great.

Evelyn basically ignored her completely.
Ethan took a look at her and tried to touch her. It reminded me of when Evelyn met Lillian's cousin B when she was first born. Evelyn tried to eat B's hand! Evelyn and B are about the same age apart as Ethan and Lillian.

Evelyn and Casey played well together. Evelyn loves saying a rhyme that Casey taught me and she said it for him too. (Round and round the garden, goes the teddy bear! One step, two steps, a tick-el-y under there!) They watched a Baby Einstein that Evelyn does not have. She remembered that Casey has this one, and has pointed it out to me several times in the Baby Einstein catalogue saying "Casey have!"

When it was time for us to leave, Casey was such a gentleman and helped Evelyn put her sandals on. It was so cute to watch him try to get the strap over her heel.

I am looking forward to seeing how much Lillian grows in the next 5 weeks. She is already well over her birth weight. We will see her again in July!

I took a little video of our visit. Turn up the volume so you can hear Lillian's little squeaks.


6 comments:

Annie said...

Awww! Awesome video- she's so quiet! Then I realized the puter volume was on mute ;) hahaha! silly me. But she didn't complain too much about the diaper change.
Evelyn has a great memory! It must be important to her (the DVD) and C was so cute helping her with her sandal. haha...
Thanks for posting your visit with Lillian :)

A Place of springs said...

It was nice to see you guys. Thanks so much for the clothes and for labelling each box according to age and size! That makes it so much easier for me. Jana gave me a bunch of stuff but all the sizes and stuff are all mushed together.

Are you wanting these clothes back or are you giving them away?

I'm so glad you got to have a little visit with Lillian.

Ruth said...

Great video! It made me want to hop on a plane again and visit. What great pictures of all the kids. Okay, so, I'll start counting the days until June 30th.

Thanks so much for posting this. It means alot! Richard was just saying what a blessing it is you guys can post this stuff so we can see you all. He would not have known what Lillian was like at all!!

BevC said...

I was thinking the clothes could become part of a standing wardrobe for any future little Parrish Girls (or Sahota, or Eddy, or J... you get the idea). I can store them when you are done with them - if there are no little ones around then.

Sarah said...

aww! too bad - I'm viewing this from work and can't see the video! :( np, I can see it at home. will BL and family be in Victoria when we come?
that is so cute about the sandal change. :)

Sarah said...

love the video!!! lillian looks so huge! maybe it's just becuase she's all you see! and that's adorable about Casey helping Evelyn with her shoe... and the hug! how far away do you guys live from each other?