Saturday 12 May 2007

A Few Pictures

Bev's been super busy (and on Facebook), so I figure I'd post a couple of pictures:

The kids are getting along just fine (even with Ethan's mohawk).


Storytime.

Two happy people.

Evelyn's first kite flying lesson.

Thankfully, it looks as though winter has finally left us for good (although there was a brief snowfall last week) and, believe it or not, I'm counting down the days until I can cut the lawn. Yes, Mom, all that griping I did when I was younger was all for not. Only now I don't get the bonus on my allowance.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous picture of E with the kite!!! Remarkable colors! Her hair is getting SO thick- can she share some with baldy B? haha!
Love the mohawk! Take a picture of the first grass cut!

Ruth said...

Hey! Nice to see a picture of Bev with the kids! Thanks!

Eleazar. said...

hehe.

Bev: facebook is bad for you. You shouldn't be on it so often.

Hopefully this facebook habit hasn't become a cronic condition. Some of my friends have seemed to've stopped eating and sleeping because facebook is just that exciting.

Annie said...

Haha G, too true! I think we'll see an epidemic of emaciated kids hooked up to their facebook accounts!

BevC said...

Ha Ha.