Tuesday 18 May 2010

Our house is listed!

Check out our listing!

Please, pray that we sell quickly, and at asking price. All of you who live on the island will appreciate how much we want to move home. There are a lot of pieces that need to fall in place, but I know it can happen.

Lot 7 Caslan Crescent

Our asking price is a bit lower than I had hoped. The idea was to excite interest and hopefully sell faster. This weekend is a very busy one for Caslan, and we hope to have an open house for a couple hours on Saturday. This may attract some of the 'city people' who are up for camping.

I have 3 properties in Nanaimo that are on our short list. I hope that one of them, or some other perfect house I have not seen yet, will be on the market when we receive an offer on this house.

So, the waiting game begins... I am believing on God for great things to happen. He has blessed us immensely in the past, and I expect those blessings to continue to pour forth on us.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow! Exciting times to come! We are praying for you. AWESOME!
:D

Nana & Papa said...

It will happen. Love you all.

Annie said...

You're place looks GREAT! I like the write up too. :)