Tuesday 31 March 2009

Portraits

I wasn't sure where these pics would fit best, so I decided to make a post just for them.

Evelyn and I worked on making a flower moziac picture. She did an excellent job placing the squares in just the right spot. She was SO proud of the result. I think it looks very neat.

Ethan decided to strip down to his diaper and cuddle on my lap in the afternoon light. The light was so nice, and the camera was right beside me, so I caught these pics of him. At the end, I took his diaper off and got one of my big boy. He's really not a baby any more! I remember taking several 'nudes' of both the kids over the years. This was the first time I saw a child in the photo and not a baby.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Great slideshow. Ya, ethan is no longer a baby! wow!
Was the mosaic something you made up or was it a pattern that you followed? It looks really neat.

Brandee said...

Beautiful pictures. Your kids are so photogenic! I LOVE the mosaic. So crafty!

BevC said...

Whoo Hoo! Comments!

The mosaic is a kit that we bought Evelyn as part of her birthday gift. We just forgot about it until now. It had numbered squares that showed where to place each sticker tile. She did a great job of putting the right square on the right space.

Jenn said...

Wow, that takes patience and precision. Great work Evelyn!!

Ruth said...

That is an amazing job on the mosaic! Great work, Evelyn!! Look at your precious boy! They grow so quickly.

:D