Saturday 28 March 2009

Evelyn's dance class



I got the pleasure of watching Evelyn dance a couple weeks ago (It's taking me a while to get a chance to blog stuff) They did better than when we watched in the fall. Ethan was especially excited to be able to go to dance class. He counted down the days and SO wanted to participate. He had a really difficult time sitting and watching. Much of the recital was spent with him in the foyer repeating with him "I have been given a spirit of self-control" "I will control myself" "I will sit quietly". Then, we'd return for about 5 min before his desire to participate became too much to bear again and out we'd go. I let him join in for the last 5 minutes and he really enjoyed himself.

Evelyn put a lot of effort into her movements, but needs to work on following the teacher :-) She spent about 5 minutes sitting on the floor, spinning around and around. One of her favorite part was playing "What time is it Mr.Wolf?" with the favorite 'time' being "Lunch Time". I'm glad she enjoys herself. I think they will both take the class next year.


3 comments:

Annie said...

That is Adorable!! Great videography!
It's so cute to see them dancing around trying to copy the steps! haha!
Looks like both of them had a great time. :)

Brandee said...

What a great video. Love the music! Evelyn is so tall. Very long and lean. Makes me think of what Maya will look like at that age. Evelyn is a beauty!

Jenn said...

What a star Evelyn is! I just love her enthusiasm, and how carefree she is. If we could all be a little more that way in life!