Saturday 14 March 2009

'Dressy Western' Old Time Photos



We went to West Edmonton Mall yesterday and had a great time. The kids were very well behaved! We decided to have a little fun and posed for a 'Dressy Western' style photo. Both kids really enjoyed themselves. As I load these pics, Ethan is on my lap pointing to Evelyn and saying "Evelyn is like a Princess". She felt like one too! We may make this a recurring tradition every year or two.

In the slide show below, I have cropped the main photo into portraits.

9 comments:

Ruth said...

WONDERFUL! Awesome pictures! It looks like you had a great time. Yes, Evelyn looks like a princess. LOL awww...Ethan holding the horse and gun!

Thanks so much Bev! Really enjoyed these. You must be so pleased with them.

:D

Annie said...

Great idea!
Bev, I swear you were born a century late ;) You look great in that victorian style! Just imagine all the accessories you could have as a victorian lady!!
Stunning photo of Ethan. Evelyn looks like the perfect princess! I love the way she is holding her parasol!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. You coming out by wagon train next time you come to see us?

BevC said...

K-A, sometimes I do feel like I was born 100 yrs too late!

Anonymous said...

Super fun! I think you should make this a tradition.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...and I love the expressions!!

Brandee said...

I just LOVE these pictures. You and Evelyn seem like you belong in that era. Love Ethan in that hat. Sooooo cute!!!

A-J said...

Very cool pictures! I've always wanted to do something like that.

A Place of springs said...

Bev, You look so good. Shane says it suits you. Get any dressup ideas for megna bay?