Wednesday 18 February 2009

Pictures

I had forgotten I had taken most of these pics! I was lamenting how little I have taken pics this month, then I uploaded my memory stick and found these!

Then and now. Evelyn watching deer out our kitchen window a year ago, and now.











Evelyn at 14 months and Ethan now. There is something about huge earphones that draws kids...










Ethan telling me about the deer outside, and Ethan taking his new plush soccer ball to bed with him. He loves soccer right now.









Evelyn poses in a dress she got for her birthday. One of the few dresses she is willing to wear!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Evelyn's face has gotten longer and narrower than last year. Evan loves his soft soccer ball too, but he doesn't sleep with it! Great pics.

Annie said...

Oh I love the then-now pics. What a good idea!
Headphones are funny things! My kids like them too.

Brandee said...

Some great pictures! Jay and I can't get over how much Evelyn looks like you and Ethan like Ryan. The best of you both!