Thursday 19 July 2007

Shuswap lake video

We went to Magna Bay on Shuswap lake in the Northern Okanogan area for the first 5 days of July.

We had a great time with the extended Parrish family.

I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs about the lake. Ruth summarized it so succinctly, Bettina made a great slide show, K-A told great stories. So, I decided my contribution to the memory preservation would be video.

This first clip is under 4 min long and is not Evelyn focused. The second clip is also about 4 min long, but, understandably, has a focus on our little princess ;-) There is some overlap in the clips.

So, if you belong to the Parrish Clan, you might prefer the first clip. However, if you read this blog to see pictures and video of the Cracknell's, you would probably prefer the second clip.

I was not able to open K-A's video files in my editing program, so these are just what I captured. The disks you are all going to get from K-A have all the clips (I think). Enjoy!




5 comments:

Sarah said...

great!!! thanks for the videos Bev! its one thing to see photos, but you really feel like you're there when you see videos! makes me want to see Richard!!!!
I didn't watch 100% of the second one, but I think you have the same video on here twice...

Annie said...

AWESOME videos!!! Thanks for sharing them! I love E eating grass! HAHA! That's hilarious. :)

A Place of springs said...

Great videos!!! Like k-asaid the eating grass thing was halarious. Thanks for the blanket. I have it in her crip it is so cute!

Ruth said...

Both videos were AWESOME Bev! What fun! Pictures are great but seeing the kids in action is priceless. It was a great time together. Thanks for doing that for us!!

(man, the things a person does to make a baby smile...pretty funny!!)

ryan and natasha said...

GREAT VIDEOS BEV. The kids are SO cute!! What a wonderful week!!!! Thanks!