Thursday 14 June 2007

Tasting, Playing, Making and Laughing

Here is some new video. Yesterday, Evelyn and I made birthday cupcakes for Ryan's co-worker Melissa. Today, Ethan had a laughing fit when I imitated his hiccups.




Aside from what is in the video, the kids and I dressed up. Or, more correctly, Evelyn told us what to wear... I am a bunny fairy who likes necklaces. Evelyn is a ballerina princess who also likes necklaces. Ethan is a lizard of some sort.

My 'little sister' finished scrapping all the pictures she had brought. She will bring more for the last two sessions before school lets out. She has done a great job!

This afternoon, we are going to head to the school for Track and Field day. This evening, I am going to play softball with Melissa and Ryan is going to come to watch and score-keep.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Cute pictures! D says Evelyn is a pretty princess! Both the kids like the video where Evelyn gets to lick the beaters! They were glued at that part! They know what beaters are haha...
Oh they want to watch it again. :)

Annie said...

D says it's very kind of E to get Little E some toys! B refuses to say ethan. He is called Baby. And her favorite part is when Baby is laughing and laughing! That is pretty darn cute!!! Thanks for blogging!

Anonymous said...

I must echo what Karissa says about the video! Very Cute! You and Karissa can expect something from me in the mail shortly...
you guys look like your all doing well...
talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

You all look so cute. Remember when Ryan was little and liked to have the beaters. Evelyn is such a good helper. Counting the day. Luv you all

Sarah said...

What a happy baby!!!

Pretty skillful on holding the mixer and the camera!!

Love the hickupp video!

Hahha! Bunny fairy mom!! Oh, btw, I like how you have on your profile that your occupation is mom/RN!

A Place of springs said...

THat is great! I love the laughing fitover the hic-ups. And you make a great bunny fairy!