Monday 23 April 2007

Our 'new' vehicle

I am not quite sure what to call it. It is not a van, or a car, or a stationwagon, or an SUV. It is a crossover vehicle. So, what do I call it? Basically, if an SUV married a station wagon and they had kids, that is what our vehicle is.

It is a 2005 Ford Freestyle. It seats 6 and all the seats other than the driver seat can be folded down to hold a lot of cargo. When and if we ever finish the basement, this will be invaluable.

I was surprised to discover in my research that the gas mileage is almost the same as our little Honda. About 10L/100km or approx 32 mpg.

So, I went and picked it up on Friday, after the snow melted and the roads were cleared. So far, after about 350 km, I am very pleased.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats on the vehicle!!! Jenn

Annie said...

Nice car/suv/van! Haha! Looks great and very roomy! Nice color. Can't see the dirt very well ;)