Tuesday 15 February 2011

Which cut should I get???


 I like this one, but would probably make the bangs shorter, like in the middle cut below.

I like this one, but I know I wouldn't be able to keep up the styling needed to make it look like this. I love the bangs, and may steal them and add them to another style.




This one is fun, and could be a style I grow into from a shorter style. Again, while I like the bangs, I may switch in a wispy-er style like the middle cut.

Sooooo, give me your opinions!

7 comments:

Ruth said...

CUTE!!
I love the bottom one and the middle bangs.
Where did you get the pictures from?

BevC said...

a website lets you upload your picture and add hair. You can play with colour too. It's a great way to try a style on before committing!

I think I will start with the first cut (with the bangs of the middle cut) and then plan to grow it into the last cut (again keeping the bangs of the second cut). I'm not sure when I'll cut it, maybe on Friday...

Ruth said...

Post a real picture!! I love it.

BevC said...

The hair appt is tomorrow morning. I'll post pics after.

Annie said...

I LOVE the middle one. I have always liked pixie cuts- if you can carry it off- do it! Styling would have to be considered, yes. Can't wait to see your new do!!! That's a fun program!

Ruth said...

I realize I am late on this but I like the first cut with shorter bangs. Grandad.

Annie said...

So what does your new 'do' look like??!?!!! :D I'm excited to see!