Thursday 3 February 2011

More January visits



 A rare time with both smiling and co-operating. Ethan is showing off his new (to him) housecoat.
Ethan and Tyson enjoy playing with cars and Tyson shows off his new trick-sitting on his own!


The cousins pose (again) for a group photo. Tyson is changing so fast!
Uncle Ryan poses with his nephew.











The rest of January went in a blur. I worked...a lot... and then it was February! I just spent Feb 2 and 3 out in the garden, raking up all the fall leaves that we did not rake up in the autumn. 3 car loads later, the back yard looks tidy and a bunch of spring flowers are starting to shoot up. I mentioned the dates I was in the garden because I am still shocked that 1) the ground is not frozen here in February, 2) it is warm enough for me to spend hours at a time outside, 3) things are growing...GROWING!...in the beginning of February! WOW! 

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh, my! What a great picture. You have beautiful children!! It's so nice for us that they cooperated. :)

Tyson has sure changed since we saw him. It's normal, but it takes you by surprise! Wow.

A-J said...

Wow, tons of posts on the same day! Great pics. Isn't it great being out in the garden already?

Annie said...

Beautiful photo's of the kids! Tyson is getting so big!
I am SHOCKED!!!! You were in the GARDEN!!! We still have 2 feet of snow!!!

A Place of springs said...

E hair is so beautiful and thick.