Tuesday 29 December 2009

New floors

I had forgotten that there were a couple of you (K-A and Ruth) that are not on Facebook. I posted these pics on there, but I'll put them here for you to see and exclaim "Oh! They look so nice!" too. We are very happy with our new floors.


Ilove that they are quiet (some laminate I've seen has a really hollow sound when you walk on it - these don't) and they compliment our wall colours well. We still have to replace the trim work. I plan to buy a wider trim that will match the new trim around our windows that were replaced last year. Now, to find someone to install it for us!





Below is a reminder of what the old floors looked like. The Princess Ethan Picture is from last year, but it showed the living room better than the other photo I took.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! Beautiful. They look MUCH better. The wood really warms up the feeling of the room.
Shane enjoys installing trim ;)

Ruth said...

Very NICE! You must be very pleased. I was going to say that the laminate make the room look warm and cozy! :D

BevC said...

Thank you!

Brandee said...

LOVE the new floors. What a difference it makes. Great choices!