Sunday 24 May 2009

SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took Ethan for a walk this afternoon.












We saw growing things!



















REAL growing things!












I saw a flower that was not a dandilion!


















We even saw ants!












I was bitten by mosquitoes! I never thought I'd be happy about that, but it means

SPRING IS HERE!

Spring is here!
Spring is here!
Spring is here!

Spring is here!

Spring is here!

Spring is here!

(Do I sound a tad excited?)

So long, winter. I will not miss you.

6 comments:

shawna said...

yea for spring!!!

as much as i don't like melbourne's "cold" winters, i'm so glad that at least we have bugs and plant life all year round. snow and lack of life showing in nature would be hard i think.

A-J said...

Hurray for flowers! Glad that you're enjoying what's around you!

Ruth said...

OOHHH! Awesome post!!
I think you're excited! LOL! Awesome! I love your pictures.

Spring hugs!
:D

Annie said...

Yay!! You sound very excited- just a tad. ;) Enjoy every minute of it!

Brandee said...

Hurrah...Spring has arrived!! I think this may be the most anticipated Spring ever!!

Anonymous said...

Here's to a short spring and a long summer! May you enjoy Many hours of warm sun and few mosquitoes!