Friday 23 November 2018

The good old days...

I have spent hours this week reading through my old posts. I am so glad I made the effort to journal our lives during that time. I’d forgotten so much! I miss my exuberant children, but I love the young adults they are becoming as well.

At this time, Evelyn prefers to be called Evee and is in 8th grade. She’s made several new friends at this new school. She has joined Pathfinders and seems to be enjoying girl guides. She loves Pokemon and drawing and reading anime. She likes to put outfits together, but has not become interested in makeup or styling her hair.

Ethan is in 7th grade, in late French immersion. He has a couple friends. He loves to chat with his friends while playing video games together. He likes Pokemon as well, and does not love reading. He’s good with math, and has been applying himself well in his studies this year. He still loves knitted things and wears knitted sweaters often, and still loves his knitted blankets.

I’ve been working full time for the past 7 years. I volunteer with several things to keep busy.

Ryan works full time from home and has joined some recreational sports leagues. He played kick ball in the summer and dodge ball this autumn.

Our family circle increased last year, and we have loved getting to know and building relationships with all the new people in our lives.

No comments: