Friday 28 December 2007

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Thank you to everyone who left comments on my last post. It is very encouraging to hear from you.

We had a quiet Christmas. No big adventures to post. We went down to visit the Sahota's and the Eddy's on Boxing Day. The boys played Risk, which lasted longer than I expected. Evelyn and I ended up falling asleep on the couch! As there was a thick fog, and I was exhausted, we spent the night and drove home in the morning.

Evelyn and Casey had a great time playing with Casey's tea set. They even filled the jug with water and proceeded to pour it all over the carpet in Casey's room. The next morning, when they started to play with the set again, Evelyn said "Let's get some water!' and proceeded to go to the toilet!?!?! Hmmmm, I guess they did not get their water from the tap the night before.... Yuck.

Ethan and Lillian interacted quite a bit. Ethan was SO excited to see Lillian. I think he got into her personal space a bit. She just took it all in stride though. It was neat to think that Lillian will be the same age Ethan is now when we are at the lake this summer. 13.5 months old! She will be crawling and furniture surfing and starting to talk. What a change from last summer! Ethan will probably be walking and talking more. I think they will make good playmates.





4 comments:

Ruth said...

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting. I am glad you got to visit with Bettina and Shane. The children look like they had a lot of fun. Sounds like the men had a good game of risk. Love you all Dad.

Annie said...

Great videos! The kids (and I!) had so much fun watching them! It looks like you had a nice visit! Watching infants interact is always entertaining! haha!
LOL with the tea party 'water'- SO GROSS! Our kids must be in the same trend what with poop... lipstick... toilet water... haha..
Ethan is getting quite verbal! Cute to see what he has picked up from hanging out at your house!

Ruth said...

Thanks so much Bev! It was so great to see all of you and see the babies interact. I love the way you take the video and then put the "perfect" still pictures! hahaha...that's exactly what it's like, except OUR kids never gets the video to put their pictures in context...but boy does that ever bring back memories of the fooling around, coaxing and finally the pictures!

I still need to see the last video...it didn't load on our computer.

Nice cookies Evelyn!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.